Thursday, April 26, 2007

General Blog

Post any comments about anything you wish.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello family!

I said this in a previous post, but I am really excited about this blog- I hope we can all take advantage of it and keep in touch! Oh, and Dad- you can add links to websites on the side, and thought you might want to put Kendra's blog, or mine on there. Here is the link to Kendra's-

http://loveandgiggles.blogspot.com/

and mine:
http://web.mac.com/cjroskelley/iWeb/Camille%20Roskelley/Blog/Blog.html

Does anyone else have websites or blogs?? It would be fun to have a bunch of them linked to the blog. Just an idea...

Camille

Anonymous said...

We will have a wedding in December. Kory will marry Hailey Clark on December 28th. Congratulations. - Marko

Anonymous said...

Bonnie and I will be going to get Ryan from his mission in February. We will fly to Cape Town and then travel to East London before we fly home on February 12th. We are so excited. - Marko

Anonymous said...

Britton and Tagg are playing basketball in Idaho Falls. The unofficial scorekeepers say their team is 3-0. (There are no official scorekeepers) Go Tagg and Britton. - Marko

Camille said...

Congratulations Kory! That is exciting news!

I wish I could watch Britton and Tagg play- good luck boys!

Camille said...

Happy Thaksgiving to anyone who may be reading this!

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving was wonderful. Thanks to all who came and shared their company and food with us. We love you all.

Mark, Bonnie and family

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camille said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What were the comments that were deleted Mark?

marko said...

They were comments that were critical of others. We hope all comments will be positive and constructive. We would also like those who leave comments to identify themselves. Thanks for participating. - marko